Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
This website is owned and operated by Creative Thread Fabric and Sewing Shop. Terms such as "Creative Thread.” “CT", "we", "us" and "our" refer to Creative Thread Fabric and Sewing Shop where they are used in these terms and conditions. If you have any comments or suggestions please email us.
VAT No. 325594095
- All products displayed on the website are available while stocks last. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- We take every care to ensure that we display as accurately as possible however the appearance, colour, texture, finish or packaging of a product you see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ. Therefore we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. Acceptance of your order and hence a contract between us, will commence on dispatch. We have included this term to protect us in the case a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, in these circumstances we will contact you before dispatch to amend and ensure that the price is acceptable.
Returns & Exchanges
Here at Creative Thread we hope you are delighted with your purchases however if that is not the case or you have ordered incorrectly, unused products may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund minus postage.
Please ensure all items are returned in sturdy protective packaging which will reach us in a re-sellable condition. On receipt a refund will be issued.
No Returns on:
- Used, opened, and/or final sale items.
- Patterns & Books cannot be returned due to copyright reasons.
- Fabric cannot be returned as it is cut to order and therefore is a tailor-made item according to the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013. (This excludes our Fat ¼ Bundles).
To make a Return:
Please contact us by calling 01996 603363 (during opening hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the goods. Once we receive the returned item(s) the charges will be credited to you (excluding postage costs).
If you would like to exchange an item, please place a new order via email to email@example.com
In your email and your returns package please include:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Order number
- Order date
If this information is not included in the email and returns package, it becomes difficult for us to refund you, as we have no information to follow up with.
Returns can be made to:
Creative Thread Studio
68b Church Street
Lost in post:
Please be aware we cannot be responsible for items that are not received to us, we recommend you use a recorded service and you add your address to the parcel you are returning this helps with finding stray parcels.